Using commas in reporting is typically not recommended. However, in some cases their use is necessary. If your reporting values contain commas that you choose to classify, SAINT's processing engine 2.1 can accommodate them:
- Go to Admin > SAINT Classifications. Click the Browser export tab.
- Configure the export settings, and ensure that Quote Output is deselected.
- Click Export File, and open the downloaded file in a spreadsheet editor.
- On line 1, locate cell C1, which contains the value
v:2.0. Change the value to
v:2.1and apply any classifications to the workbook.
- Return to SiteCatalyst and upload the file as you would any other classification.