The Media Concurrent Viewers dashboard displays concurrent viewers during one day. The data can
be filtered by content, device type, or country.
Tip: No data will be displayed if the selected interval is not
an entire day.
Here are some features of this report:
- This is not in real time. It has normal Adobe
- The report covers a 24 hour time frame. The x-axis
is time-of-day based on the report suite time zone.
- This shows concurrent viewers at minute
- There is a Media Concurrent Viewers Report
that shows how many viewers are watching or listening across all content.
- There is a Concurrent Viewers report within the
Media Detail report that shows how many viewers are watching or
listening to one specific media item.
- The report only works across one day.
- The customer can look at historical concurrent
viewer reports (limited to a single day).
Here are some limitations for this report:
- You cannot export the data, such as ReportBuilder.
- You cannot present the data in a table format.
- You cannot send a report via email.
- Even if you do not track ads, you have to re-enable
media tracking and select the Media Ad module.
- This functionality will provide accurate data when
using a heartbeats Library that has Pause tracking capabilities.